Subscribe Us

Chinese Govt. Scholarship CSC 2020-21 (Study Plan Sample)

 

                                                                               Study Plan

I have an immense interest in Hydraulic Engineering because of my love towards travelling and I have keen interest in road & railway infrastructure. I pursued my education in Civil Engineering field due to my interest for Transportation Engineering. I have selected my Final Year Project related to Hydraulic Engineering (Analysis of Barrage on Heterogeneous Soil: A case study of Sulemanki Barrage).  I got A grade in my Final Year Project because of my good performance.

To achieve my target, I got admitted in Diploma of associate engineering (Civil) after getting secondary school certificate. I was topper of my batch 2010-2013 in D.A.E. (Civil) of my college and luckily, I got admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) in the field of Civil engineering in Top ranking university which is very difficult for D.A.E. student because there are only two seats allocated for D.A.E. students in Top ranking universities. Due to my A+ grades, I got Fauji Foundation Scholarship (Pakistan Army Foundation) throughout my Engineering. I got good grades in my engineering degree and I made up my mind to do MS followed by P.HD. so that I can pursue my career in development of Pakistan and China and contribute my part in CPEC project which will benefit both nations and strengthen the relationships between both nations people. I am attracted to rich and diverse culture of People's Republic of China and love of Chinese people towards Pakistani’s. I have received a lot of appreciation from my seniors who are studying in China related to hospitality and Education standard. 

During my stay in university, I was the captain of my team which participated in bridge making module organized by UET Science Society in UET (University of Engineering and Technology), Lahore in which my team got first position out of 40 UET Students Teams. I started work as an organizer of badminton in university sports society (Chalet of Sports) and promoted to Senior Sports Organizer and then in the last year, I got promoted to Vice-President because of my excellent management performance. I was also a very good athlete of my Department and led my hockey team as a captain and finished tournament as a runner-up in Annual Sports 2017. I have completed my graduation recently in August,2017 from MNS University of Engineering and Technology, Multan which is a very well reputed institution in the field of Civil Engineering in Pakistan and accredited with Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.

I did internship in M.R Electric Concern in Summer 2016 (4th July to 19th August) as a Trainee Civil Engineer in which I supervised soil investigation, surveying works. Currently, I am working as a Site Engineer on a 500KV Transmission Lines Project in M.R. Electric Concern where I am supervising the work related to Soil Investigation, Surveying, Concreting, Construction of approach roads and Erection of Transmission Towers as a permanent employee of company but I have set my aim in life which is to get a doctorate degree which can became true if I get admission in MS Program in your prestigious Institute because It is one of the best institution w.r.t. Civil Engineering and it will be a honor for me to study here.

As you know both China and Pakistan are facing the problem of rapid urban development and increase in population and demand of water and electricity due to which the need of Hydraulic Engineering has been increased. To tell you more my interest I want to do research in this regard so that I can be a useful member of engineering community of the world and my total focus will be on my research because research is very fascinating thing for me. with the help of research, we can solve the problems of humanity and I want to serve humanity.

I have chosen China for my Post Graduate Studies is because of the very fascinating culture and Civilization of People of China. China is a land of Monuments like the great wall of China, The Forbidden city, The Potala Place of Lahasa etc. China is a leading country of the world in almost all fields and I want to learn knowledge from the best nation who showers their love on my country people so that I can serve China and Pakistan in future. If you will take me in your research team then after completion of my studies, I will serve China if I got opportunity in China otherwise I will return to my home country and contribute my knowledge in CPEC and other PAK-China agreements.

An Opportunity to work in the stimulating environment at Wuhan University will certainly make the graduate study a rewarding exercise and a satisfying experience indeed because of its top ranking. I feel that I have enough motivation to see me through the challenges of the arduous but exhilarating career in research because of well-equipped laboratory of your university.

I want to be enrolled in your prestigious university (Wuhan University) for Master's degree so that I can study from world's great teachers and I can get some good exposure and I can make difference by my research. I want to be a part of your university as a full time Master's Student as it has a well-lighted reputation internationally.

Best Regards,

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments