Subscribe Us

Southeast University Story |"I became SEU International Student Ambassador"

 


I am Kashif from Pakistan. After completing my Master's Degree in Transportation Engineering from Southeast University, I am now studying further as a PhD student in SEU. Here is my story of studying and living in China.


Why I chose China 

for my overseas study?


I had a dream from my childhood to visit China because of the sincere, everlasting and unchanging Pak-China Friendship, and we are much friendly to people from each other's countries. As a leading country in education, China has world-class universities and cutting-edge teaching facilities, both of which attracted me a lot. Besides, I was an enthusiastic fan for Chinese culture and wished to explore more in this fantastic land.



Why SEU is my choice?


SEU provides advanced facilities to international students majoring in Transportation Engineering. My supervisor was very cooperative and kind towards me even before I entered the school. Apart from that, living in Nanjing, a time-honored city in China, endows me with more opportunities to explore the Chinese culture in the best way possible.




I became SEU International Student Ambassador for Year 2019-2020 based on my efforts and selfless help towards other international students.



I found lifelong friendship in SEU.


I had never left my city and family throughout my 16 years education before coming to china. I used to be very dependent on my family members. Therefore, I was very nervous before leaving and hardly can I imagine surviving thousands of miles away from my home which I was highly attached to. 

However, when I came to SEU, I met many friends who were willing to shower incessant love towards me to relieve me from homesickness. They were like my family members in SEU and we enjoyed a lot of happy moments together.










I took part in many 

activities in SEU.


I participated in many competitions in China, especially in SEU. All these experiences gave me confidence and improved my social skills. I managed SEU international students football team and won the Championship for 2019 and 2020. I hosted Chinese-International Students Cultural Week Party and enjoyed a lot by interacting with Chinese counterparts. I joined in the activities held on the Dragon Boat Festival with my friends. Not only did we win the first position in that interesting activity but I learned a lot about Chinese Culture. Also, 2019 Bridge Making Competition was a very mesmerizing experience.




After winning the SEU Football Champions trophy





Hosting the Cultural Week Party





Dragon Boat Festival





Bridge Making Competition


I had an amazing and spectacular experience in Southeast University which I am missing very much right now. Because I have to stay in Pakistan since the breakout of Covid-19 pandemic. Though the current situation is intricate and indefinite, I eagerly hope for my return to SEU, my second home, as soon as possible.


Visit this Facebook Page: قصة عشق

Post a Comment

0 Comments